Home Care Jobs - Care Field Supervisors and Cares Needed
Restoring hope in the lives of many around the world.
We know how important our care support team are. They are the backbone of our business. Without our team of compassionate care coordinators and cares, we wouldn’t be able to help our clients the way we do. That’s why we are so honoured to have you in our wining team.
If you are passionate about providing our service users with dignified, respectful care, then you may have what it takes to become a care with a local Virtue Care office. Learn more about being a carer
Would you like a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment, joy and? Are you a carer overwhelmed with the need to care for many patients at one time? Would you prefer to spend time developing relationships with your clients instead of rushing between residents? If you love to work with people and have a passion in carer, you can become a carer!
Home Care responsibilities may include:
- - Assisting clients with personal care services such as oral care, bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- - Medication management and administration
- - Light housekeeping including laundry, dishes and vacuuming
- - Planning, preparing and serving meals
- - Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
- - Assistance with transportation to appointments, activities, errands, and shopping
- - Providing companionship and cheerful, positive assistance at all times
Enter Post Code where you would prefer to work:*
Specify your job search criteria and then click "Search for Jobs"