How To Get Started With Virtue Care
Learn How To Get Started with Virtue Care
The best way to provide the highest quality level of care requires an initial meeting where family and/or client meet with a Visiting Virtue Care coordinator. This meeting includes a detailed assessment of care needed, schedule request (if known), specific requests of family or client, and any other concerns. This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions of visiting Virtue Care and it is an excellent opportunity for us to get to know you as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed, we can make recommendations as we have much experience in understanding what works in certain situations.
The following topics are commonly discussed during initial meetings.
- Specific care needs with regards to bathing and medication management, dressing, meals planning and diet, mobility, and incontinence.
- Reviewing schedules involving sleep, eating and medicine.
Specific emotional needs such as social interaction, activities, conversation, appointments, and companionship.
- Specific assistance with domestic task such as preparation of meals, groceries, linens, laundry, and light housekeeping.
- Implementation plan, access to the home, documentation, and the details of how to work with scheduling changes, the office or the carers.
- If you would like to proceed with care at that time, we would establish a schedule, finalize the care plan, schedule care visit, and coordinate a meeting with care(s).